Who we are
1. Dargavel Dental Care is a dental practice registered at 7 Dalgety Drive, Bishopton, Renfrewshire, PA7 5LN. If you would like to contact us about any of the information contained within this privacy notice you can contact our Practice Manager, Laura Paterson, by telephone on 01505 800 560 or email at email@example.com
What information we collect about you
2. We collect information about you when you enquire about our services or make an appointment with us for treatment. We will retain details and clinical notes relating to the care you receive within our practice and from third parties. We also collect information about you when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, participate in competitions or provide feedback to us.
How we will use the information we have about you
3. We will use information about you to enable us to arrange appointments with the appropriate clinician and to ensure that you are receiving care appropriate to your clinical needs. Our regulators, The General Dental Council, and the NHS require us to create and retain records of the dental treatment that is provided to patients. We are obliged by law to keep these records for 10 years after the last date of treatment.
4. We will not disclose your personal data, including records of your treatment, unless required to do so by law, or with your explicit consent. [If you have been referred to treatment with us by another medical professional, we may disclose details of your treatment to them where appropriate]. Wherever possible we will discuss any disclosure with you in advance. We will never pass on your information to a third party for marketing purposes.
5. We may share your information with selected third parties including; business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
6. We will use your information to provide you with details about other services or products we offer which we think will be relevant to your ongoing care or may be of interest to you.
7. We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies we work with which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing you may opt out at a later date.
8. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email or telephone.
Access to your information
9. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information please email or write to us at the following address: Dargavel Dental Care, 7 Dalgety Drive, Bishopton, Renfrewshire, PA7 5LN / firstname.lastname@example.org
10. If your personal details change, or it comes to your attention that the information we hold about you is inaccurate in any way please let us know and we will make the appropriate corrections.
11. If you have concerns about the way in which we have handled your data, or are not satisfied with our response to any complaint you may have made, you can complain directly to the Information Commissioner Office. https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Where we store your personal information
12. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. When dental records are shared with third parties, this is done through an encrypted file sharing service.
13. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.